Friday, October 16, 2009

Whew, so busy! (and Happy Birthday Brian!!)


Hello fellow runners! What a crazy few weeks we've had. I know were a little behind in our podcasting, but between work getting busier by the minute, trying to run 6-10 miles/day before the sun goes down, and making sure we eat dinner and have clean clothes, we havent really had much time to think let alone podcast!

We have our longest run of the training this weekend- 22 miles! Then we begin the taper (whew!). Our 20 mile runs have been fine, they hurt a bit, but I'm confident that we can do the 22 now. I think that is the whole point- once we do 22 I know 26 wont be so bad (ok, it might be bad, but we can do it!).

I've been having some foot/shin problems these last few weeks. I thought it was just from a shoe being too tight, but now its going up my leg a bit. Its not so bad that it hurts all the time, just when I run. I've tried to take it a little easier this week, just so I can make it through the 22 miles. I know I will be taking a Tylenol or two on the run...

I know this is short and sweet, but I thought I'd give an update just so you know we didnt forget about the podcast, and the training is going strong!!

Run on fellow runners, run on! (see, I dont mind TYPING it, I just dont like SAYING it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment